Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cell Phone Recycling business is under way!!

I started the recycling part of our business yesterday. I requested people to visit our website (nvr2young@gazelle.com) to donate gadgets such as cell phones and laptops to us. Steven Brice in Texas has asked his contacts to let everyone know about it. The word is out!!! We are going to the National Youth Conference this year. I can feel it!!

Here is what I put in the email:

I am hosting an online gadget drive through Gazelle to raise money for Crenshaw Youth Group, and would love your support.



A gadget drive is a new way to fundraise that turns your used electronics (laptops, cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras & more) into cash to support a cause. Contributing to my drive is simple. Just visit my drive webpage, find the value of the gadgets you would like to donate, and send them to Gazelle (shipping is free). The value will go to support Crenshaw Youth Group and their planned trip to the National Youth Conference in Abilene, TX in July. We hope to travel with at least 20 youth to an unforgettable spiritual journey.



If you would like to donate, please check out my drive's page to learn more and track my progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email, and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

http://Nvr2Young.gazelle.com/



Thank you for your support,

Horace Johnson